Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Change 2

My conviction : 'Being silent is the best solution to disagreements'. Realisation : not always and mostly not.

I always believed that keeping silent was the best solution to disagreements with people whether in professional or personal matters. And I chose to remain silent in most of the cases- this did help avoid unnecessary arguments but misled others to believe that I agreed to their opinion - notions. I ,  now strongly believe that more than being silent , it is important to get your views across - even though it might hurt the other person initially, they would know that you are not in consensus with their idea. And success in any meetings,encounters or negotiation lies in getting your view across to the other person and influencing them to change.

Another lighter change which I'm going to practice.

" SPEAK OUT when you do not agree "




1 comment:

No Name said...

don't b silent pencil..