Monday, May 19, 2008

Again a walk....

Today Morning
I went out for a walk..
Through the bank of a river..
The name of which he only knew..
The stillness of the river was in sharp contrast
To the turbulence within..
We sat on a rock..
On either side..
My eyes drooping
Daring not to look into his eyes..
I had nothing to tell..
No justification this time..
The silence was killing..
Lord ..speak out..
Scold me..rebuke me…
My heart murmured
My eyes still drooping..
Daring not to look into his..
Time seemed to stay still..
Still for ever..
He would have gone..
I said to myself..
And slowly raised my eyes..
To see him looking down
I watched closely to see tears rolling down his cheeks..
“My Child when will you realize ..
You are special to me..
I shed my blood for you ..
For those sins which are made and yet to be made..
“But I’m unworthy of your Love & Care”
“But my child ...your savior is the one who searches for the lost lamb”

“ Foolish in the eyes of the world…
But true ..My Lord restored me ”

No comments: