Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 1/100 : As he turns four..

So here I'm - reviving my blog after a break of good 5-6 months of inactivity.
Wanted to give it a last try to see if I can ever be regular on blogs...
So for now I'll start with Aiden - the smile and happiness of my life.
He completed a glorious four years last month.
We had a small cake cutting at home - few of his friends had come down and my boy was super happy to have his playmates at home.
As it is now he is a super naughty being with all plans to pull all our( read mine and my husbands )nerves at any time of the day.
The persistence he shows at disobeying us and in having his ways gets out the devil in me and I'm surprised not at his naughtiness but at the realization of the devilry of the devil in me. But his prayers with folded hands and closed eyes " Oh Jesus keep my mother sane - Yesuappe ente mummynte dheshyam okke mattane ) is often answered and I'm back to normalcy and a good laughter most of the time.
So that is how we make up after most bad fights.

And here are few pics from the cake cutting party :)




P.S: This Self declared Blogathon initiative is one of the few steps to find some time for myself - to put a schedule to otherwise busy yet non productive - haphazard lifestyle I'm currently into.



No comments: